View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 09:12 AM   #5
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Bob, I envy you in being able to cut the TV. I pay Verizon $158 a month for FiOS TV, Internet, and 1 telephone line (we also have 2 additional telephone lines but those are billed separately). I don't ever watch the TV so I'd like to cut it but my wife insists we keep it, so we keep it. I also wanted to eliminate 2 of the telephone lines and just use our cell phones, but that was vetoed as well by my boss. I argued that we are paying $70 a month for cell phone service that we rarely use -- I force myself to use it to call relatives weekly just so it gets some use; absent that, my monthly usage would nearly always be zero -- but to no avail.

When I retire in a few years, this will all change so I'm willing to be told no for the time being.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote