Thread: PRS-T2 Sony PRS-T2 vs Kobo Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #9
vbkun
Enthusiast
vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vbkun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Maybe sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghero View Post
Also, if you are looking to buy a new reader, I suggest you to stay patient a little bit more, see what sony's next reader mode is like.
Just ordered the T2 on e-bay (I don't have much options since my reader has became a sleeping beauty, no waiting for me). Many thanks for your input, I was really struggling to make a decision, specialy cause the prs 650 was the only e-reader I ever owned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I would not be surprised if they pulled out of the ereader market altogether, which would be a great shame.
Let's really hope they don't pull out. 2 years ago, mainly due software reasons, sony semmed the best alternative to me.

Now 2 years later it seems the same again.

+ Sony readers are the easier to get online without extra taxes, extra pricing, etc, at some places where population is raped by governament with taxes like Brazil =D.
vbkun is offline   Reply With Quote