View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #41
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomzombie View Post
Wanted to add. JSWolf, I really like your Compact SIL update! Perfect for night reading. Now, I kinda feel like an ungrateful jerk, but how hard would it be to slightly modify it removing a tiny bit of weight for a daytime version? The PW I settled on has good contrast, so it's almost a little too chunky-bold for daytime reading. Would I be able to do it myself? Are there any freeware font editing programs out there?

But yes, great font! My fave update so far...
Sure, I can remake the compact with a little less weight for you. That's not a problem. There doesn't seem to be a free solution that I've found to do it all.

PM me please and remind me. Then I'll PM you the link back when I have it done.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote