View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #19
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
my Kobo mini is one day old, and I am coming from a Pocketbook - I love the lightness and the crisp screen on the Kobo, other things I like less (e.g. the way a large library is difficult to navigate if you are one of those weirdos, like me, who like to have no shelves and only look at titles or author sort: then you have zillion pages to navigate!), but I have a lot to learn on this forum, so I am sure many issues are due to me being a Kobo ignoramus
But then one question: the book I am currently reading tells me what percentage I have read of the current chapter, and does not refer to the overall book: is there some setting I should change to get info on the overall percentage I've read?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote