Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #112
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
I think the appeal is rock bottom pricing, same as for generic MP3 players -- I know I wouldn't be nearly as distraught at losing/destroying a $20 MP3 player than I would be if it is was a $200 IPod.

I think there is a HUGE market for cheap, "disposable" ereaders when done properly.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote