View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #59
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
My Conclusion
Well, finally I think I have come to a decision and have just cancelled my order for the Kindle Paperwhite and will get the Kobo Glo instead. I wish Sony had come up with something new and exciting this year, but the T2 (or even the T1) just don't work for me. Now I'm waiting for the arrival of my silver Glo and looking forward to a new experience.
I think you'd have been as well waiting for another few weeks until the Paperwhite is available in the UK and had a look at it instore the same as you did with the Glo. But that's immaterial now, and I hope you'll post and update on how you find the Glo after using it for a while.

I'd be interested to hear how you get on going from what was a very stable e-reader to Kobo (hopefully they won't have the same firmware issues they did with the Touch), but it'd still be good to hear what you think after some extended use of the Glo.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote