View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #30
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Barbour Books has alot of Heartsong Presents on Sale for $1.99
These are Inspirational category romance books. They are about the size of a Harlequin Presents. They are contemporary or historical.

I grew up on these. I have about 500 of them sitting behind me on a bookshelf. On my honeymoon I came across a bookstore selling them for $1 piece. I went a little hog wild adding about 100 to my collection. Some well known Inspirational authors got their start writing these. It was probably a few years later Harlequin came out with the Loved Inspired line. Now Harlequin owns them both. *sigh*

$1.99 isn't a bad price for these. I wouldn't pay more unless I was involved in a series. There are about 9 pages worth to look at. I even see a few I own and have read. It's a very nostalgic moment for me.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote