View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Did you ever use the "Center Text" button (this particular entry)?

I am thinking that some also get created as a work-around for the WYSIWYG, Book Viewer. Work-arounds are common Just like I have to code around The ADE viewer that will not center a partial width HR
I never edit in book view. Always code view.

ADE is not the only RS that doesn't handle <hr /> very well. I went to various graphics as a work around. Tables aren't the only thing that graphics improves.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote