View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I have my desktop computer. I enjoy it. I watch movies, read the news, listen to music, write, and do all the other computer-based activites that interest me. Then I have a laptop for when I travel or must work away from my home for some reason.

But, I'm a compulsive reader so I bought a Kindle. Well, two actually. I know it's a shock but I use the Kindles to, well, read. That's all. That's all I want to do with it.

Those who want a one toy does everything experience have options. Enjoy the optio9ns but quit trying to turn Kindle into another toy. Let readers have at least one ereader.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote