Thread: Stylus Woes
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 09:43 AM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
Just an update to my months long stylus saga. Despite waiting patiently it would appear that Sony has no intention of providing replacement styli. So I started to call and whinge some more - to Sony, my retailer, third party retailers of stylus products and pretty much anyone else with an email address... After my second round with the company that does the reader servicing for Sony in Canada I found a wonderful person who took pity on me. She lay in wait for an unfixable Sony PRS600, had them save the stylus before they junked it and sent it to me I paid shipping. So happy!!! Will be writing a letter expressing how great the service was from this individual.

My Sony is now fulfilled or at least stylus filled.

Mel
Great customer service! She really went above and beyond.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote