View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #664
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch

I can report my K5 "occasionally" just decides that it should be remounted after being ejected from the computer. often ages afterwards.

possibly a change in charge level to maximum or something stupid?? but I've noticed it happen plenty of times to know it is a true "glitch".

It also -just now- refuses to use my wall charger currently (works fine on all other kindles) for no obvious reason. Might be going back to the shop.

Ooh, and I ran my k3 into the ground the other day accidentally for power. full shutdown job. the wall charger did manage to revive it after about an hour. Did have a few tense moments though

Ah power. what a joy

Last edited by twobob; 10-07-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: -just now-
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote