View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:57 AM   #1
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Donations temporarily disabled

Hi all,

PayPal has restricted my account, so the Donate to calibre buttons will not work for the moment. They say it's because they cannot collect "donations" in India. They want the button text changed to something else. I'm working with them to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, they take days to respond, so things are in limbo at the moment.

I will update this thread when I have more information.

If you were planning to donate, thank you for the support, and please check back in a few days.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote