View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
Did you read this sticky post: Chapter Detection/Table of Contents Tutorial

Sounds like you enabled 'force use of auto-generated table of contents'
Nope, that isn't it. My inline toc looks perfectly. I don't have any of the toc related checkboxes checked except for Do Not add Table of Contents to Book back on the mobi output tab. The mobi comes through with the epubs inline toc perfectly. It's the epubs ncx file, which is normally converted to nav points in the mobi that is losing information.

Thanks for the suggestion and keep 'em coming, but this isn't it. Honestly, I haven't changed and of my procedures or any of Calibre's settings since this was working before so I suspect that it's something about how this epub's ncx file is made but I'm not sure what is different. I think I'm going to have to compare it to others I've used in the past to try and figure it out.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote