View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Risen (chiller) available, free shorts

I've uploaded Risen, my supernatural thriller, to Smashwords. It's priced at $4.95. Risen was previously published by Pinnacle Books (under the pen name J. Knight) and it has been out of print for six years. I have the rights back, now, so here it is!

Here is the link to Risen, the novel.

I've also uploaded the five Risen short stories that I wrote to promote the novel. They are included in the novel, but they are also available separately for free:

The Risen Short Stories link

Thanks for giving me space to pimp my book!
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote