View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi, Susanne, and welcome to MR!
We do like to welcome authors who join in and participate in our forums.
We are a worldwide forum with thousands of members and various Reading devices. Many members, who are able, are kind enough to post in English for those of us who don't speak their language.

We love to hear of new books and support them, sometimes we do take a while to make comments about your book because we have long TBR (to be read) lists. Also, many (me included) will view a thread; check what is said - even check a new book link - ; and because of limited time and/or so many threads to be checked, will move on and not leave a comment. Having lots of views is a good thing... it is still exposure.

Having the links to your books in the first post is a major plus, as members can quickly click and check your books. You can go back and "edit" your first post and add the links in.

From what I understand from other posts here, members outside of the US appreciate having a link to smashwords as they don't get the $2 whispernet and / or extra tax charge on their Kindle books when purchasing from smashwords.

If you have any questions, just ask. We are not just a community of readers and authors, but many developers, company members, and tech savy members also.

Welcome again to MR, and I hope you decide to become a part of the MR community and actively join in all areas of our forum.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote