View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 09:52 AM   #10
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwjones View Post
Now, the big question...will my B&N discount card work at Fictionwise like it does at B.Dalton?
Well it says it'll still be run as a separate company so at least for now I'd say no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i really have to wonder what is amazon's reasoning behind sticking to mobipocket (or some modified form of it). even though they bought the company it seems a bit backwards-thinking of them.
Who knows. Since they can add epub support with a firmware update maybe they figured they'd wait until they had to add it due to market demand. Right now epub, as far as commercial books go, isn't very big at least at the big US based ebook stores. Only BoB is really doing much with it so far and a fair number of things still aren't coming out in that format.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote