View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 06:11 AM   #14
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Problems with Kobo Books customer service

I had a similar problem a while ago and when I emailed Kobo CS they replied back saying they'll escalate the problem to the Tier X team for investigation. They just kept escalating and it took almost 3 weeks when I finally figured out the issue myself and have emailed them to tell them my findings, they emailed me thanking me and that they're glad that everything is resolved. This was my first and last time buying an ebook from Kobo.

When I asked for a refund before figuring out what the problem was they declined saying that it shows in their system that it has already been bought. But I hope you get a refund.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote