Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:33 AM   #99
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
this is how bad customer service can spoil it - if they have decided to replace it, and corrected the system, surely they should have sorted it out by now!. I do hope you get it today, but if I were you I'd be tempted to go out, get another one from the shop, and return the replacement once it eventually arrives...
Thanks for your reply. Indeed, this is how bad customer service spoils things. And going out and getting a new Glo is indeed what I've been thinking of doing. But I'm not sure how to return the replacement as it'll have a different serial number to the one I bought previously, so that would mean returning the new Glo I bought... but that will all cost postage as I don't have any shops near me that sell Kobo readers so I'd have to buy (and return) online.

I think I'll wait for the reply from Kobo to my last email and then decide what to do*. The tier 2 person there I'm in contact with is usually quick to reply. (Which is good, but also strangely/inefficiently organised as that person is in Canada (as far as I can tell) while my replacement is being organised here in the Netherlands.)

*I'd like to buy a new one and then throw the replacement I receive into Kobo's [virtual] nose!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote