View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #62
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I've found (I think) a problem with the driver. My template for sending a book to my Kobo Mini is {tags}/{author_sort} {publisher:|-|}- {title}, but it's using {tags}/{author_sort} {publisher:|-|}- {title_sort} (I've checked it), so it isn't recognized when I connect again the book (calibre 0.9.5).
Firstly, by default, calibre uses the "library order" for the title in the save template. There is a tweak to change this.

For matching between the calibre library and the device, the driver stores information in the file metadata.calibre. This is used unless it goes missing. Then the metadata from the book on the device is used. The decoded file name might be used but it should be the last resort.

The problem with the matching is some issues with exactly what is in the metadata.calibre file and when to read and write it. I THINK I found them on the weekend and fixed the driver. My tests are working perfectly and I have given the changes to someone else to test. But, I will try your save template to see if it works here.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote