View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #119
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
This is from audible:
In regards to Immersion reading, you will want to purchase the Kindle version of the book first. The Audible version of the book will then be offered at a discounted price. You will then be able to use your credit or your credit card (depending on the cost ) to purchase the book.

I was asking them if I should or could buy the audible version, then buy the Kindle and that was their reply above.

I would email them with that question. But I guess you could buy a Kindle book that shows available for immersion reading that you have an audible version of and see if it works. I may try that if I have a favorite audible I might want to read.
Thanks for posting the info. Right now I have the original Fire so can't do the immersion reading. I don't even think the original Fire does the whispersync between the ebook and audio book, but I figured if I tried it I would just stop at chapters so I could sync on my own.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote