View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #63
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Special characters

@atordo
Thanks for using this app and reporting this bug!
I am aware of it, but I need time to dig and properly resolve this issue. For now I made a simple workaround which should satisfy you. Please download new version. To make accented letters work properly, please select "UTF-8 Encoding" from Fonts menu (accessed by pressing <ALT> 3).
This is quick hack and still buggy. You will notice for example that first press of accented letter will fail, but afterwards it should work.
I will not have more time to improve it now, as I will be away from my computer and kindle until september
baf is offline   Reply With Quote