View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
The data.tar.gz exploit has been fixed with FW 5.1.0.
I have another method that uses an unescaped user input bug in the diags menu, to run a runme.sh and install diags ssh with no flashing needed. I was saving it for when data.tar.gz no longer works. Do we need it now?

That diags_ssh came from dasmoover, and I added the ssh files to it. Perhaps we should build a new one from a "factory original" diags partition? Does somebody have one they can PM me a link to? Perhaps it is a version mismatch between the diags kernel and partition.

I will put ssh in the good one...

EDIT: Perhaps I should include my touchscreen onscreen keyboard and console in the new jailbreak? And GUI buttons and stuff. (No custom code -- only sh script that uses a few built-ins)...

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-12-2012 at 09:17 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote