View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #14
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
It would depend on the nature of the ads. In-house ads were never a problem in print books, so I wouldn't have a problem with that. The more intrusive, custom-targeted kind of ads you see on Facebook would be intrusive here. As would anything from outside the book realm.

And even then, it would only be tolerable if it was free. Putting ads in something I paid for? No thanks.

Well, maybe depending on how steep a discount. If the price would drop from 14.99 to 2.99 because of a few ads. I'd think about it.
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote