View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #370
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
Bleh, I have to say that the newly-updated Stanza just isn't as good as before. I don't know why but several of my books just don't work properly. One of my epubs, for instance, is shifted down so the top of Stanza is blank and about 3-4 lines are cut off and not readable.

The same epub is fine on Kobo app, so I guess I'm sticking to Kobo for that one.
Did you try that book when you still had 3.1? This sounds like a bug I've encountered with 3.1.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote