Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #141
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Thanks for your reply. I mean cbz files, which is basically renamed zip files, wonder if Duokan recognize them. What I need is the ability to remember the last page read (kindle os use "*.manga_save" file-format for this).
Nope
Quote:
I heard Duokan team were implementing mobi support into the software some time ago, does the latest version has it yet ? (can't find changelog from their website).
They say its in an upcoming version, however not this one. They also talk about December, so I'd say either next week or following that.
Quote:
Will whispersync work when you have Duokan Lite running ?
Nope
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote