View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Kobobooks.com suggestion

Longer samples!

Sometimes all we get is "Openers" and no actual sample of the book itself.

I won't buy any book, even if the author is known to me, without sampling, so a sample with no sample is an automatic no-sale to me.

For example, I tried to sample The Chamber of Ten and got only "praise for..." blurbs for previous books by the author.

Thinking this might be a limitation put onto the ebook by the publisher, I went to Amazon to check it out, downloaded their sample to my Kindle, and immediately began reading the first chapter.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote