View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #7
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500 and PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
If it is explained as such, then it's probably not in the first novel, or I have read straight through it without actually reading it. I can't really believe so.
Dazrin is correct. I believe it was explained towards the end of Ruby Knight. Seraphina (sp) explains it around the time they retrieve the jewel. And if she doesn't explain it then, she explains it at some other point in the series when she's talking about how the Elenians got the rings in the first place. IOW, it might be in the next trilogy.
BaenSidhe is offline   Reply With Quote