View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatecra5her View Post
Hi Scion,

Thanks for your reply! To be honest, the dot never really bothered me to start with, it was usually covered by a word so it wasn't staring me in the face all the time. Still...2 months of very delicate usage should not mean the insides of the reader breaking

I said to the woman in the service centre "Would you be happpy buying a car, only to have it break down and have to pay full price for a new one a month later?"

She said, "well, if i'd crashed the car then yes!". They're trying to tell me it's been thrown about etc, and that it can be dropped onto a hard surface - hard enough to shatter the insides, yet not leave so much as a hairline scratch on the casing? So frustrating!
That's very unfortunate. I saw two black specks on my 600, but I was able to return it to the store for a replacement.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote