View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmish View Post
Can I use just one of the two software programs for managing my eReader library? I bought a couple of books from the Sony bookstore so those books are in the Reader Library. But I'll also have some books in the Adobe Library. I'd prefer to use just one to control the ebooks. One software, one folder structure for backing up the books on the computer.

thanks
I'm only using Sony's library software, to automatically sync all my books to my readers. Even has the advantage to add books by file date (=date of purchase).
---> You don't have to use both.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote