View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #10
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
[quote=omk3;692892]Umm, here's two points I forgot to mention before.
I have a strong preference for debut novels. For one, I like supporting new authors, and I generally find that debut novels have something fresh and daring that others don't. Why bookstores don't have a debuts section is beyond me.
quote]

Oh Boy, have I got a great site for you! Try www.bookviewcafe.com It has both newer and experienced writers. I've found lots of great new authors there.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote