View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
I read a lot of fanfic, and that's got a much better rec system than most ebooks. I know how to find good fanfic even in a fandom completely new to me; finding good ebooks is harder.

I start with any book that catches my eye--interesting title & blurb, or whatever--and google for recs of the book or the author. Sometimes I look for recs of the publisher, because small indie ebook-publishers tend to publish content of similar quality levels, even if not all of it is to my tastes.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote