View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:35 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Is there any indication what is the planned price including VAT in Eur?
arg, i forget, i know it will be cheaper than the Gen3, i think they said 250€ but wait for confirmation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
Truly pocket sized you say? Thats some darn big pockets.. ^_^
yes, it does depend on the pocket. it's not the size of *my* pocket, but it will fit in a man's pocket (we tested, on saturday ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
Agreed. Might be the "perfect" always-accessible device (believe it or not, sometimes I leave my K1 at home ). And the possibility of a lower price point could have a huge impact on demand, imho. I also agree that the reading experience on a 5" screen is probably not significantly different than on a 6" screen. But I'd sure like to try one to see for myself.

I've been following the thread about the Astak Pocket Pro. The specs of this device sound pretty similar. Anyone know if this device has the 8-level greyscale and faster Epson controller? And exactly when it will be available?

Can you tell I'm getting kinda itchy for a new reader soon?
agreed.

i can't tell you the specs you ask about, i'm not sure, but hopefully someone else remembers.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote