Thread: astak mentor
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 02:14 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakolirisn View Post
please could you tell also, if you know, what is the best reader for anotation, and highlighting?
If you want annotations, a touchscreen is the best way to get one. But the touchscreen e-ink devices are (as of now) rather scarce. If that is really important, I would go for an UMPC or tabled PC. While some may say they you can't read books on those (because of the backlit LCD screen mostly), I personally don't mind LCD screens for reading.

I don't know if you have a large electronic shop in your neighbourhood (where they sell PC's, laptops, phones, etc), but it might be a good idea to check those out. You can see for yourself whether you like or don't like LCD screens.

I personally am awaiting the Jointech JE100, which will be a WinCE, backlit LCD based ebookreader.

(https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48499 for the tread about that one)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote