View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 10:01 PM   #15
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
heeheehee !! i was going to say "you can never have too much pie" but i suppose it depends on how much work they need. have an extra piece for me, i love pie. what kind did you make ? i have to say i'm impressed by your culinary ambition, i wouldn't take on anything that complex !! (my favorite dishes are the ones that can be made in one pot. or less.)
I make fruit pies using frozen fruit. That way I can use out-of-season fruit.

However I made my throw-together fruit salad instead today. (Pineapple, blueberries, raspberries, sweet cherries, dessert bananas, apples and red pears. Suitable for any eater, canivore or vegtarian.)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote