View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 06:55 PM   #9
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
So, what is everyone having?

I'm in training this year. I'm planning to cook next Thanksgiving for the extended family. It's a tradition that died out in the last few years becuase no one in my parents generation wanted to do it, and sadly no one in my grandparents generation is well enough to do it.

So this year I made one turkey, 2 kinds of stuffing, 3 kinds of mashed potatoes, 2 kinds of rolls, and 6 different pies. (Since I'm only cooking for 3 this year, this may not have been a good idea.) I've learned that I need to work on my pies, but everything else is good.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote