Thread: HD Page Numbers
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 02:33 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu4u View Post
I really like how, on the Kindle Fire HD it will tell you how long you have left in the chapter or book as well as your location. I've noticed that on books purchased from Amazon it will also to you the page number. The page number functionality doesn't seem to work on stuff downloaded from here or any other side loaded books. Is there any way, which a third part program perhaps, to restore this feature to side loaded books?

Thanks
You have to use Calibre to generate the correct files for it. I haven't done it on the fire but I'm sure it works the same. You will need to use Send to Device I believe for it to work.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote