View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #74
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Oh great, now a passport. I love little books and I think I might pick something out to record my reading travels in some manner, although the GoodReads discussion thread is probably just as good. I might create a blog for this as well, especially if I am going to end up extending this challenge to try to finish off the world at some point.

Oh good grief, I just found one for Absurdistan. 128 pages is a little short, but two countries a page would probably work.

I think I really need to blog this in some way. Maybe the discussion thread over on Goodreads would be good enough, but I might want to include other things and it would probably be better organized on a blog. I can create a map image in some manner of where I am, I'm thinking of zoomed in photos of a real physical map with the, as suggested, Indiana Jones kind of line drawing over it showing the route.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote