View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #69
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I'm looking for a decent political map of the world. Something of a decent, but not too large size (say 2 or 3 feet across) and up to date. I wouldn't mind an land form/elevation map that has the countries listed on it. I'd also like it to be up to date. I need South Sudan on it for instance.
It would be cool if you updated your challenge thread or post in the MR thread with a map showing where you have been. Something like this:

create your own visited country map

This one is just the one I have used before and doesn't appear to have a BBCode output option, but it is easy to convert. I am also not clear on how easy it is to update, you may need to re-enter each country every time you update which would be annoying.

Here are a bunch more sites that provide options. The first from that list is a little more updated (includes South Sudan), but I am not sure if the output will work on MR.

An "Indiana Jones" style travel map showing the "route" you took would be really cool, but I don't see one in a quick search.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote