View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 10:51 PM   #65
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's bound to change a little, but I think it's probably an 80% accuracy list. I'm still going to hunt up other countries and there's a few countries I've found that I am skipping for brevity. Iceland falls into that category this time around. Ireland and the United Kingdom fall into the read it more than its fair share. I could skip the United States by going Canada to Iceland/Ireland to Mexico, but I've got Steinbeck on my shelf here so it gets the nod as something that I have available. I purchased my Indonesia title today and I'll be trying to get the books lined up for the journey except the library loans prior to December.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote