View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 05:51 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Curse you LibraryThing

I just discovered a LibraryThing feature today which is going to cost me money... but I like it.

You can view your catalog by series. Yes, I knew that. But, I found that if you click on the series name it will bring you to a page with the full series list. There is a little green check mark next to each book that you have.

So, I just found out that I am missing quite a few in the Star Trek: Corps of Engineers series. There are a couple of other series that I am missing stuff in to.

Weird thing about the Trek:SCE series... the stories are sold separately and as omnibus collections. I guess originally the stories were only released as e-stories or in a magazine or some such... then they released the omnibus in MMP format. But, it looks like the Kindle store has both the individual stories/books and the omnibus ones.

So, I got me some buying to do... although I have to finish Spin and then read the Chaos stuff by Jeffrey Carver (more freebees!!!) first. At least all these freebees are keeping my out of my wallet and the Kindle store.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote