View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #8
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Igadgitz Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The hand strap will be the best feature, or it would be to me. I may have to order one for myself.
Me too concerning the hand strap, but the other thing I'm looking forward to is the fact that it opens like a book instaed of like a notepad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avwriter View Post
I just pulled the trigger on the brown one. I will report back when it arrives.
I didn't notice that there was a brown one till after I'd already ordered the black one. Oh well.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote