View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #42
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Further update: I deleted some Saved searches, but those Saved searches were not removed from the Additional restriction list. Is this list a history type list with a finite number allowed before they roll off the end?
This is probably a bug.

The additional restrictions submenu is supposed to be built on demand from the list of saved searches. That list is kept in an undisplayed combo-box for compatibility with previous versions, and I expected it to be maintained by the existing code. I probably broke updating that list.

--- After testing

I can't make it do this. What I tried:

1) Create a saved search.
2) restart calibre
3) Verify that the new saved search is in the Additional Restrictions list
4) Delete the saved search. I used both Manage Saved Searches and right click on the search.
5) Verify that the saved search is gone. It is.

What are you doing differently?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote