View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #37
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Are you sure that you didn't click the line above the circled item? That message appears if you click "*current search" with the search box empty.

If you clicked the "Formats True" line and got that error, then I need a set of steps to reproduce it. Nothing I have tried does it, and looking at the code doesn't open any doors.
I could have klutzed this.
Why does this line appear? I just loaded the beta and was exploring?

Another question on the UI
I understand the use of Tick(s) at the first level. But Using a tick instead of a 'radio button' for saved search selection where only one is the rule?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote