View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #10
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Hi

I am a Linux user too (LMDE64). It's true that compiling Sigil on Linux with the latest Qt5 binary is not, for the time being, very user friendly; to say the less...

However, you can directly use the W32 version of Sigil (0.7) using Wine, even on 64 bits systems (screenshot). As everything with Wine, the level of performance is quite good.
Actually all your methods seem fine and long winded to do. I have decided that the best method is the plugin I found and posted the link to. Anything else is just extra steps that are not needed to be taken.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote