View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Exclamation Changing fonts for epubs on calibre

So I was getting frustrated with the occasional ebook that had fonts that were locked. I remembered that there was a thread here about fonts but I couldn't find it so I Googled how to change fonts in epubs using caliber plugin and found this link

http://phanquochuy.me/?p=114'

Downloaded the plugin and wow did it do the trick. Was wondering if anyone else has seen this and what your thoughts are on it? It seems to be work very well and I am very happy with it. But is there something better or quicker or easier?

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote