View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #15
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Actually for Techy stuff I find MR Folks my friends LOL Manual some times get to techy for me LOL
Ahh,

Some of us here may have some very old and fond memory's of tech manuals that were written in Chinese then in turn translated into Japanese.

Which in turn were translated into at least one other language before it was finally translated into English by someone recovering from a one week binge and has the 'mother' of all hangover's.

And they thought translating Egyptian hieroglyphics or Mayan glyphs was hard!

Last edited by DustyDisks; 03-08-2013 at 05:57 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote