View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #15285
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
OH WOW! THERE ARE EBOOKS! WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME!

Time to purchase and re-read. I loved this (at least the first trilogy) My favorite reluctant/anti-hero!

Oh Wow, the Library even has them....I'm on the waiting list. Woo-Hoo! What a nice birthday present!
I remember reading the first Thomas Covenant series. It was one of those I started reading and when I looked up, didn't realize how much I had read. It's an excellent series. Not the same old everything ends up rosy when the good guy wins.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote