View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #133
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
I had a chance to play with one at Best Buy yesterday & wow! It's much lighter & much whiter!! I was surprised at how much lighter (weight wise) it is over the grey/silver one.
Yeah it's still amazes me every time I turn it on and look at that near white screen. You got people coming in here trying to argue who never even seen one but once you have seen both versions there no question that Amazon fixed something and it wasn't the fonts.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote