View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 03:10 AM   #79
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladysilent View Post
Ok I just bought a Literati and I installed the newest update and it had to reset now its stuck on the Literati "The sharper Image" Screen. I have tryed to reset and turned it on and off many times and it doesnt work. Im out of ideas, Anyone have an idea on how I can fix this?
I've gotten temporarily stuck on that page a time or two - usually after I've completely turned off the Literati somehow or after charging. How long did you hold in the reset button. Sometimes it takes holding it down a while (I know for the Kindle it takes a good 30-40 seconds of holding down the reset button - you'll see the screen flicker and change when it actually starts to reset). I have done a couple of resets on the Literati - seems like I held it down at least 10-15 seconds.

I posted these numbers on another Literati thread here: For software issues with the Literati it's Kobo that provides customer support. If it's a hardware issue, the manufacturer of the Literati is Merch Source. Sharper Image just puts their name & Literati on them.

Merch Source has 2 Customer Service numbers for hardware issues (I was given this number as well when I e-mailed Sharper Image about an issue with my charging cover).
800-374-2744
800-481-7938

866-204-4714 is Kobo's customer support help line for software issues.

Also, you might find an answer here: http://help.kobobooks.com/forums
Type Literati into the search field and you'll get some help topics.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote