View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 12:47 AM   #78
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladysilent View Post
Ok I just bought a Literati and I installed the newest update and it had to reset now its stuck on the Literati "The sharper Image" Screen. I have tryed to reset and turned it on and off many times and it doesnt work. Im out of ideas, Anyone have an idea on how I can fix this?
I think it has one of those paper clip holes in the back for a hard reset, is that what you mean you already did?

Where did you buy it? Just curious because I'm going to buy a second one and cheapest I have found is Amazon for $69. I hoped for another $39 clearance somewhere.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote